Our Mission & Vision
SSGMV mission is to promote the philosophy of Shri Shirdi Sai Baba and to accordingly support spiritual, cultural and charitable activities. SSGMV is a registered Public Charitable Trust(NGO) in Vemulabanda, Andhra Pradesh, India working for Orphans , Elders and Orphanages ,Old Age homes.
- Our mission is to bring together everyone who wants to help and everyone who needs help together.
- People Want to donate but are hesitant, our mission is to make their hard earned money goes for the right cause transparently.
- Creating an atmosphere with our temple that the humane side of every person gets increased.
- Making people reach closer to god and emphasize the humanity.
“Every homeless child in India shall have food, education, shelter and a life our nation’s future deserve and No elder shall be helpless for food, medicines etc”
- Our purpose of system is to remove poverty
- We want to convert orphans from the streets into an educated responsible citizen.
- Provide love, care and support every child that needs it.
- Teach every kid the value of culture & morality
- Making children believe in humanity so that they can continue the chain of goodness.
- Providing a better quality of life to every elder.
- No elder person shall stay lonely in their rest of life.
- Providing medicine, care, love and a happy life to every abandoned elder.
- Seek knowledge from elders and pass it to children